Monday 12 December 2016

Play Wild: Rares + Sapphire

Sorry for not posting on time jammers, but I hope we can at least make a summary of the daily updates in Play Wild.
On 11th of December, players were gifted sapphires. Snowflake earmuffs also
appeared in Jam Mart Clothing. The earmuffs are pretty cute, I'm glad they'd be back every Jamaalidays.




As for today, which is a rare item Monday, I got lucky in the treasure hunt. I won a rare sparkly head bow. I think rares from treasure hunts are more valuable, since you'd need to test your luck to win a prize.
Anything pink can fit my bunny, Rosy. I used to give her a purple sparkly head bow. Maybe now is the time to give her outfit a small change.

Heading back to Jam Mart Clothing, we have a rare Jamaaliday scarf, sporting lighter patriotic colors.
I forgot to post the daily gift first, my bad. Here it is, some nice boots for your animal to stride through fresh snow. That tiny holly is a nice touch.
Jam Mart Furniture is selling the Jamaaliday fence gate to close off your fence. Sometimes I wish my Christmas was as festive as the Jamaalidays. 
If I've left out any details, do notify me! I want to be certain that every jammer gets the latest news about Play Wild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment